General Terms & Conditions
Products sold by Skills Unlimited carry a full warranty for the period specified in the Product Warranty Guide below. Some Skills Unlimited products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product's design, manufacture or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
The warranty will be valid and provided only if the original invoice or sales receipt and the warranty card which must be properly completed and indicating the date of purchase, model name, dealers' name, and serial number of the product that are presented with the defective product within the warranty period. Skills Unlimited will refuse the Warranty if these documents are not presented or if they are incomplete. Moreover this warranty will not apply if the model name and serial number on the product have been deleted or altered and if the date of purchase and dealers name on the warranty card have been changed after the original invoice was issued.
Skills Unlimited reserves the right to either replace the defective products and / or parts with new ones or repair the defective products or parts at its own discretion. Repair or replacement of defective products is determined by Skills Unlimited/Man after checking the defective products. However, Skills Unlimited Service Centre shall always attempt to repair the defective products before replacing them with new products.
All products and parts that are replaced by Skills Unlimited Service Centre become the property of Skills Unlimited.
As per this Warranty, defective products must be repaired and fixed by a Skills Unlimited or the Manufacturer otherwise the Warranty will be void and Skills Unlimited shall not be liable for any warranty, compensation, reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized service centre.
This Warranty does not cover transport costs and risk associated with transport of your product to and from the Skills Unlimited Authorized Service Centre.
Repair or replacement of the defective products under this Warranty does not extend or renew the Warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
Skills Unlimited reserves the right to charge a service fee for out warranty repair / service of any nature and warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
Repair and replacement of the defective products will vary from 10 to 45 working days from the day of submitting the defective product for Skills Unlimited. This is subject to the availability of the products or spare parts.
In case of any unpredicted situation and spares not being available, Skills Unlimited prevailing depreciation policy (subject to the sole discretion of Skills Unlimited & could be change without prior notice) will be applied on the product as a solution.
For every quarter during first year- 10%
For every quarter during 2nd year- 8%
For every quarter during 3rd year- 7%
This warranty does not cover :
1. Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
2. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Skills Unlimited's instructions on usage and maintenance.
3. Defects results from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Skills Unlimited for use with this product.
4. Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
5. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Skills Unlimited "Force Majeure".
6. Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this Skills Unlimited product was not originally designed.
7. Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Skills Unlimited. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
8. The serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
9. Consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the lifetime of a product such as non-rechargeable batteries, print cartridges, bulbs, inks etc.)
10. Virus infections or use of the product with software not provided with the product or incorrectly installed software.
11. Repair or attempted repairing by bodies who are not Skills Unlimited Service Centre.
13. Dead Pixels
14. Customer induced damage (Diagonal or jagged lines and/or the presence of both horizontal and vertical lines, Discolored, lightened, or darker area in screen. White spots or lightened localized areas, Black "splotches" or "blotches" with bright white areas exposed
15. Normal wear and tear of the LCD Panel
16. Cosmetic, structural or mounting items associated with the Displays
Limitations and Exclusions:
If any exclusion is not permitted by the applicable law, Skills Unlimited excludes or limit its Warranty only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Any Warranty that cannot be fully excluded will be limited to the duration of this Warranty.
This warranty only covers hardware components of the product and it does not cover software as a separate Warranty is provided or intended to apply, such as end-user license agreement.
Skills Unlimited's obligation under this Warranty is to repair or replace products subject to these Warranty terms and conductions.
Skills Unlimited shall not be liable for any loss or damage relating to products and service covered by this Warranty, including economic or intangible losses-the price paid for the product- loss of profits, revenue, data, enjoyment or use of the product, indirect, incidental, consequential loss or damage.